Radio, TV, Print Ads
SMS Communications Manager provides a web interface for you to view all incoming text messages “live” on screen. You can tag and comment messages as they arrive. Tagged messages can be listed separately at the Tagged SMS page for follow up actions.
- A Radio DJ uses SMS Communications Manager to help track SMS replies to contest, voting, and feedback.
- The DJ can easily tag winning entries or any interesting messages for follow up.
- All messages are stored. Traffic reports can be generated to gauge the level of response to each radio program.
- All unknown senders will be added to contacts under a client group called Unknowns. From there, you can easily identify and edit them.
- A fast food restaurant prints details of a contest on flyers and requires participants to send their entries by mobile text message.
- SMS Communications Manager is used to track all entries and record participants’ mobile numbers to database.